Friday, December 7, 2012

{audrey pouch}

This fun little pouch is perfect as a make-up bag, but it can have many other uses (pencil pouch, etc.)
If you would like to purchase this pouch it is available in my Etsy shop.  Sorry, this pouch is sold, but if you would like to purchase a custom pouch like this they are $15 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible or you can send me fabrics that you purchase.  Come visit my Etsy shop and start a custom order. 
I'm linking up to some of these parties.
Come visit me on Facebook:

My Etsy Shop:

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric and it would be a great make-up bag. So cute!

    Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursdays!

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pouch! So glad you stopped by Throwback Thursday and shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete